We are proud to announce the release of PreonLab 2.1. Some of the most prominent new features are:
- Improved PREON® Solver:: timestep criterion for viscosity forces and stopping criterion for the pressure solver
- Revised Plot Dialog: post-process statistics data before exporting them
- Enhanced Python library preonpy: full access to connections and keyframes
- Full preonpy API documentation: each function and every argument explained
- PreonLabCLI: simulate pre-processed scenes or run Python scripts
- Dynamic pathlines: see how particle traces evolve over time
This is just a small excerpt from the extensive feature list of PreonLab 2.1. Be sure to check the changelog for a complete overview.