We are looking for a to realize further innovations which will sustainably influence product development in various industries.
Software Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a
to realize further innovations which will sustainably influence product development in various industries.
// Your Responsibilities:
- Planning, designing and programming of simple and complex features in our PreonLab simulation software
- Code-refactoring, code-review and test-driven development
- Processing of function-critical support requests (high-level support)
// This is YOU:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or another comparable qualification
- Demanding challenges are your motivation and programming an art with which you realize your ideas
- Excellent knowledge in the areas of data structures, algorithms, parallel programming and C++ are your distinguishing features
- High motivation to thrive continuously
- Your bonus: Deeper knowledge in Python, Qt, OpenGL, Numerics, GPGPU, CFD
// What we promise:
- Collaboration in our growing agile team of experienced software developers with an open mind set
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Personal and technical advancement every day
- Permanent employment at fair conditions
- The use of modern technologies and processes (e.g. C++14, CI)
- Choose your preferred OS and your development environment
- Full-time, part-time or home office: We support you in designing your work according to your needs
- Bike-leasing, table soccer, smoothies, hackathons
We at FIFTY2 Technology GmbH love great technical products. With our software, customers can test and optimize the functionality of their product ideas quickly and cost-effectively. Our simulation and visualization software, PreonLab, is used worldwide by leading producers in the automotive, machine and household appliance industries. PreonLab convinces our customers with its unique performance in calculation and extraordinary efficiency in use.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Markus Ihmsen | +49 (0) 761 458 923 84 | www.fifty2.eu