We are proud to anounce the release of PreonLab 3.1. Without further ado, here is why you want to update to PreonLab 3.1 as soon as possible:
- New viscosity model: The new default viscosity model combines the strengths of the different previous models into one and delivers realistic results on all resolution scales.
- New rigid body solver: The new experimental solver brings key ideas behind the PREON fluid solver to rigid body dynamics.
- Improved renderer: Preon renderer now supports a wide range of materials like steel, rubber or glass.
- Improved thermodynamics solver: Added MPI support, resolution-independent diffusion model and better free-surface handling.
- Improved usability: PreonLab has never been more fun to use.
Please note that with PreonLab 3.1, we have updated our toolchain and now provide unified binaries for Linux distributions.
Read more “PreonLab 3.1 released”