We are proud to announce the release of PreonLab 2.0. Some of the most prominent new features are:
- PairwiseForce model for cohesion, adhesion and roughness
(calibrated and validated by the TU Dresden).
- PreonLab boundary handling: with the ‘no gap’ option, the offset between fluid and boundary is eliminated.
- Python library ‘preonpy’: the power of PreonLab at your hands right from your own python scripts.
- Velocity keyframing for even more intuitive and easily accessible rigid kinematics.
- Extended file format support: export your fluid data to the Ensight file format.
This is just a small excerpt from the extensive feature list of PreonLab 2.0. Be sure to check the changelog for a complete overview of the impressive changes.
Read more “PreonLab 2.0 released”